Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The “awa.academy” web Sites (“Sites”), including, without limitation, The Official Audiobook World Awards® Database, Scientific and Technical Awards Database, and Audiobook Credits Database, are Copyright ©2021 by A.W.A. ACADEMY. All rights reserved. Neither the Sites nor any part thereof may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means without the express written consent of the A.W.A. ACADEMY.
- Limitations on Use. The content of these Sites is for information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Sites, except to the extent permitted above. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Sites or its content. You may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Sites architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Sites or their content (except to the extent necessary for public search engines to create searchable indices). Users must be at least 18 years of age or have parental or guardian consent.
- Linking to the Sites. You may provide hyper-text links, only to the homepages “awa.academy” and/or “mikeawards.org”, provided: (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give A.W.A.A. notice of such link by sending an e-mail to
- Disclaimer. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy, availability or currency of the Sites or their content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on the Sites is at your own risk. A.W.A.A. does not represent or warrant that the Sites will be error-free, free of viruses or free of other harmful components. The Sites are provided on an “as is” basis. A.W.A.A. expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Limitation on Liability. A.W.A.A. shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Sites. A.W.A.A. shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the Sites or their content.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold A.W.A.A., its officers, members, employees, and agents, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Sites.